All About Us

Tuesday, August 2, 2011



I gave Mitchell this funny little book a few years ago for some valentine's day or anniversary or another and we have had so much fun filling it out since! It is a 113 page book fun of questions you and your loved one can fill out and laugh at each others answers. We haven't finished filling it out yet because every time we start I have so much fun I make us stop after a few pages so we have more to do later! Here are some questions and our answers:

What would you like to outlaw in your relationship?
Mitchell: crying
Julie: cell phones

What is happiness?
Mitchell: no worries
Julie: chickens, pizza, Mitchell, my mom, cats

Thing or person you would like to be in your next life
Mitchell: pro-athlete (quarterback for the SF 49ers)
Julie: Penguin

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! Too funny :) Makes me want to run out to buy the book!!! xoxoxo brynn

Anonymous said...

Very funny and definitely something I'd love to do! xx

Unknown said...

Great gift idea! Love it! Penguin eh? Too cold for me! xoxo from Trinidad

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

Joey and I have been working our way through a list of "communication and bonding" questions. The answers have been entertaining and, in some cases, eye opening!

sherri lynn said...

haha I love this! It's funny seeing how different your answers are. I'd love to get this for us to fill out!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Men are from Mars...Women are from Venus :) This is so cute!

Rebecca said...

This looks like FUN, Julie. I need to buy one!!! What a great relationship activity! :D

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

this is so cute! i want to get this book! what a fun idea. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Punctuation Mark said...

what a great thing!!! i love man answers... they come up with such simple things!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Great answers! Looks like fun! I''ll have to track down that book!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Christianna said...

Hahahahahaha, too cute!

natasha {schue love} said...

I LOVE this book! Want it now!! :) So so sweet...

{The Perfect Palette} said...

thanks for sharing.

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Sam W. said...

bahaha! how fun! totally need one.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

This looks like so much fun! I have a book similar but its for guessing what your spouse will answer. Love it!

birdie to be said...

This is such a cute idea! What a great little diary about your relationship to have always!

birdie to be said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Haha!! Love that you would be a penguin in another life!! This book seems like a great bonding experience! How sweet~!

Ixy said...

These remind me of the book If...Questions for the Game of Life, which I love. Think I'll pick this one up - thanks for sharing!

a_jorgenson said...

Ahh! Hubs and I have that EXACT book! It's a pretty good one! We love picking up a question book and going through it on a road trips or flights, or just over a glass of wine!

<3
aj

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!