Weekend Details

Monday, August 8, 2011



:: Friday ::

- got my bangs cut so I can finally see clearly -

- quick road trip with Lizzie and Mitchell to Santa Cruz to see my grandparents on their summer trip to the beach -

- At 4:00 I realized I forgot my clothes for our engagement photos at 4:30 -

- Cried and called my dad -

- Met my dad exactly half way to my house, got my clothes, made it only ten minutes late -my dad is the best -

- Slightly cold, but very fun photo session on the beach -

- French toast and a chocolate malt at the Santa Cruz Diner to end the day-


:: Saturday ::

- Banana pancakes and eggs at Stacks with Mitchell and my dad -

- Back to Santa Cruz for the day-


:: Sunday ::

- Sat on my balcony to eat breakfast and soak up the sun -

- Second breakfast/lunch with Mitchell's sister and parents -

- San Francisco to get a tour of the Presidio by our fabulous caterer -

- take out Chinese - the best way to end a busy weekend -


The only way to sum up this weekend is by saying, I clearly eat a lot of breakfast foods...

16 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

yah! i cant wait to see your engagement photos! i got my bangs trimmed this weekend too-- its crazy how much that helps you see! :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Rebecca said...

your dad is the best!!!!! and nothing's wrong with second breakfast. ;) Looking forward to your engagement pictures!

Simply Camylla said...

Oohh cant wait to see the engagement photos!
Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Lots of Love,
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

sherri lynn said...

Can't wait to see your engagement pictures! I would cry too if I had forgotten my outfits!

Msz Jelenaaa said...

Engagement photos are always fun to look at.. i also cant wait to see them :) and agreed your dad is def awesome, so lucky huh!

Jelenadoll <3

natasha {schue love} said...

I want to see the engagement photos!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I got my bangs trimmed this weekend too!! Can't wait to see your engagement photos!! :)

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Haley{PairsandPours} said...

breakfast food is my favorite :)

Amber said...

well breakfast foods are the best. I could eat french toast every single day.

Sam W. said...

heck yes on the breakfast food!! great weekend :)

Michelle said...

Visiting from Mingle Monday. Love french toast!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

aww bless your heart! What a great dad to meet you halfway!!
Can't wait to see the finished shots!! ;)))

A Crimson Kiss said...

Mmm-Stacks, chocolate malts and the Presidio. Sounds like a perfect weekend!

The.Red.See said...

Ooohhh I can't wait to see the engagement photos! And now I'm craving pancakes at 11pm :)

Unknown said...

bang trim...excellent! awesome dad...does it get any better than that, you lucky lady?! loads of breakfast foods...breakfast/brunch is the way to my heart!!! p.s. are you sure you aren't a marketing rep for stacks???!!! ;) sounds like a fantastic weekend! do share those engagement photos when you get them :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE that photo!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!