All About Me!

Thursday, June 16, 2011



I loved putting Mitchell's survey up last week and decided I couldn't let him have all the fun! Here are some things you might want to learn about me!

Name 
Julie 
I don't have a middle name, weird huh?

Nicknames 
Jules, bug, juueeee, big J
oh wait, I may have made that last one up... maybe it will catch on?

Job
Nanny for this small, cute baby

Job You Wish You Had
Professional Crime Solver

Favorite Color
Pink and White

Favorite Movie
Pretty Woman/ What About Bob

Favorite Food
Pizza from Italy, mint chocholate chip ice cream, animal cookies
 I tried to convince Mitchell to have our wedding at the San Fransisco Zoo just so we could give boxes of animal crackers as favors
 
Favorite Thing in the World
Mitchell, my cake plate collection, every book in my house, my cat

Favorite Item of Clothing
My knee high giants socks

Favorite Animal
Penguins
Did you know they push one of their flocks into the ocean before they jump in to all watch and see if he gets eaten by a shark?

Best Vacation
Definitely Italy with Mitchell 
Best.Trip.Ever.

What You Would Buy With a Million Dollars
Another trip to Italy

Thing You are Most Looking Forward to at our Wedding
Seeing all my friends and family, walking down the isle with my dad, leaving for the night married to the best guy ever



17 comments:

Noodles and Waffles said...

Cute post Big J.

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Julie. Too cute.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

aww this is so sweet! and girl i LOVE the idea of animal crackers for favors..doo it. packaging already included! and im pretty sure they have variations on designs..so you could get something fancy. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

One of my grandmothers didn't have a middle name either, so she used her maiden name for one after she got married.

There was a time in my life that I could quote every single line of Pretty Woman, and What About Bob is another favorite of mine!

"Professional crime solver" = dectective! Go for it! You could be like Deb. ;)

Unknown said...

I love this! You are so awesome :) Great film choices! Bill Murray anything is the cat's pajamas for me! I have yet to see Italy...but you are definitely putting the idea of it front & center of my mind! Thanks for letting us know more about you :) xoxoxo brynn

Laura *You Stir Me* said...

Big J Crime Solvers, Inc. Did you ever watch Pushing Daisies? I imagine your office would be much like Emerson Cod's.

It's fun getting to know you two!

jessica said...

Cute post! You and I have the same dream job ;)

sherri lynn said...

So cute! I love the zoo idea with the animal crackers favors! I LOVE animal crackers too!

Unknown said...

Such a cute survey! Thanks for sharing with us! And no middle name? That is bazaar!

Sarah said...

Awww this was a nice read. Made me miss being a nanny too.

- Sarah

http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Christianna said...

This was great! So much fun to learn more about you and penguins. What strange and wonderful little birds!

stephanie [the merry way] said...

A few things to say: I LOVE What About Bob too, and I cannot wait to try pizza from Italy!! Great to learn more about you, Big J! :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

I LOVE this! And I vote for Animal Cracker favors no matter where you guys get hitched!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Julie, you are the best for putting up those pics! You make me laugh so much! Loved these facts about you! I think you should still definitely give out animal crackers at your wedding!! I would think it was the best gift ever!!

Rebecca said...

haha, the first commenter stole my idea, Big J. ;)

It was great to get to know you better! Have a wonderful weekend.

Melissa {TheScarletCardinal} said...

That penguin fact is blowing my mind. Blowing. My. Mind.

Tash said...

So sweet!! You're adorable, just Julie, love that :) And woah I didn't know that about penguins?!?
Hope you're enjoying your trip!!!
xox

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!