This funny group is my brother, sisters and me posing for pictures last year.
There are six of us in my family and when everyone is home our house is the picture of chaos. In addition to the six of us, there are always countless neighbors, friends and animals running around and it is easy to imagine guests watching our house spin and thinking, what the hell is going on...
A few highlights from the Edmonds' household:
· At one point in my life we had triple the number of animals as people (did you know rats double gestate and have up to 20 babies each pregnancy? surprise!)
· When I was 13 we went had “Transportation Day” and rode on over 35 different methods of transportation (is an escalator pushing it?)
· We throw killer parties
· We have three chickens named Mirabel, Gertrude, and Beatrice (Remember this post about lacking pet follow through?)
· My dad had biked across the country, how rad is he?
· We have a 24 pound black cat who can sit, shake, and lie down on command