Summer Vacation :: Tamuna :: A Journey to Style

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today's post is a totally inspiring group of images from Tamuna of A Journey to Style. I hope all my future vacations are filled with such lovely outfits, accessories, and strawberry slushies.


{1, 2, 3}

Hi there all Love, Julie readers, it's Tamuna from A Journey to Style.  Today I'm sharing with you this colorful collage inspired by my thoughts of summer vacation.  I'm planning a trip to California in early July and can't wait to get my feet soaked in the ocean water, lay on the beach for hours enjoying strawberry slushies away from all the worries...
What is your dream vacation like?

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Everything in that tote is soo delicious! :) Love what you put together here!

Unknown said...

Oh these are great!!

Vintage is for Lovers said...

Love the round up and love how it was inspired by California. We live here in Southern California! Where are you planning on visiting! The beaches are so magical here . . . xo Samantha

Tamuna said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely feedback. I'm here in Northern California but got to spend a day at Long Beach... :) Love the relaxed feel of West Coast :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos you picked up! Make me wish I could take the full bag and go for a day at the beach, eating ice cream with fresh strawberries!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!