Things to Love Friday

Friday, July 15, 2011

I am back from Greece and Turkey with a brand new list of things I am loving Friday.





Pretty Girls in Fun, Summer Fedoras 





Greek Yogurt with Fruit
{I ate this in Greece almost every day and now I can't get enough! It is delicious with fruit, honey, nuts, or maple syrup and oh.so good for you!}
 



Bold Magnolia Center Pieces





An Adorable Big Top Ring





A Baby's Room So Cute I Wish I Lived There


I had a wonderfully relaxing week and spent plenty of hours sleeping and soaking up some quality time with Mitchell. I can't wait to get back to blogging next week and start to share some wedding plans and details as get ready to really start planning!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and a spectacular weekend!



Images: 
5. Decorpad via the painted hive


18 comments:

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Oh, that ring is the best thing I've seen in ages! Great list!

Anonymous said...

I eat Greek yogurt every morning with berries, almonds or walnuts, and honey... it's amazing.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

So glad to have you back!! I must say that nursery is stunning! I wouldn't mind living in there either!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see photos from your trip! Love that little circus ring!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

LOVE that nursery! so sweet. such a great list of things. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Sam W. said...

i want a baby just so i can decorate a nursery. LOVE that neutral look.

Kristen Victoria said...

What a lovely post! That yogurt and peach combo is making me drool... and those magnolias are to die for! Speaking of lovely... I gave you blog award... check it out on my latest post: http://graphicdesignconfessions.blogspot.com :D

Amber said...

I wanna live in that baby's room too, it looks magical

{The Perfect Palette} said...

We have similar taste for sure. That nursery is adorable!

xoxo, Chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I have a major style crush on fedoras right now. Great pics! Have a wonderful weekend.

Punctuation Mark said...

i love greek yogurt with cereal or fruit in the morning!!!!

A Crimson Kiss said...

So glad to see you're back, and delighted that you had such a restorative week! I can't wait to hear all about the planning!

Msz Jelenaaa said...

Yay your back :D i cant wait to see your photos and read about your adventures :) greek yogurt with fruit looks yummy ^^.

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

So jealous of your traveling vacation! Fabulous list!! I am a huge fan of Greek yogurt with fruit! I actually just did a little post on this over at my blog. Twinsies :)

sherri lynn said...

That ring is adorable!! And I have been hearing about Greek yogurt with fruit everywhere - I definitely need to give this a try!

Rebecca said...

Oooh these are pretty inspirations/things you're loving! What an adorable ring!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love all your Friday loves...especially the girl in the fedora! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi There, Could you tell us wehre the cute little crib is from?

Thank!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!