What I Wish I Were Wearing Had Julie Taken Me On Her Trip With Her Wednesday

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My post today is a dream outfit from one of my most inspiring blogging friends, Laura from You Stir Me. I seriously love this girl and I wish I could fly her here for the next year to plan my wedding. 
 

Hi lovelies! I'm thrilled to bits and pieces Julie asked me to come over here and keep this little blog of her's company while she's off having the time of her life in Greece and Turkey! Can you imagine a more romantic place to unwind and celebrate your recent engagement? I suppose that's why she didn't invite me. No hard feelings, Julie! If she had let me hop in her suitcase, here's what I would have packed for a wonderful day gallivanting around one of the most picturesque areas of the world.



Greece/Turkey


I pack light. All I need is a comfy dress, a pair of sandals, a cute bikini and some fun accessories. Throw in a camera to capture everything and I'm ready for my getaway. Sigh...someday I'll make it to Greece and Turkey, but until then, I expect a postcard, Julie!

xox Laura

8 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great outfit! i love that cover up. so cute! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I love love love that blue dress! Very cute!

robin @ our semi organic life said...

beautiful!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this outfit. And that flower!!! Great post....

Haley{PairsandPours} said...

love the scarf and bathing suit! xoxo

A Crimson Kiss said...

This is so perfect for a breezy vacation! I'm a light packer, too-all the better for a beach getaway!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Oh i love this!! What a cute dress and sandals!!

Mary Pena said...

Helllo mate great blog post

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!