What I Wish I Were Wearing Wednesday :: Guest Post :: A Daily Something

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My next guest poster for my What I Wish I Were Wearing series is the fabulous Rebecca from A Daily Something. She has come up with an amazing causal summer outfit I hope I will be wearing every day this year, I especially love those bright shorts!

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX
Hi, it's Rebecca from A Daily Something.  Thanks so much to Julie for giving me this opportunity to let you all know what I wish I were wearing Wednesday!  I'm so incredibly jealous that Julie's in Greece and Turkey - I hope to one day visit the Greek island of Santorini (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, anyone?)...  

I graduated college in May (yay!) and decided to take a few months to do nothing (read: I didn't want to work in an office).  I've been living at home (New Jersey), spending my time thrifting, blogging, planning some pretty parties, and generally having a good time with my family.  I don't want to think about business clothes for a long time since my school had a business casual dress code.  

This is the sort of outfit I want to wear everyday this summer (especially since it's been in the high 90s and like 90% humidity)...a pretty feminine top, grecian sandals, and high waisted skirts/shorts.  A big bag is a must - I always want my laptop close by!  

I'd love to have you visit A Daily Something!  Thanks again, Julie :)

13 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great post! i want that blouse, its SO prettty!!! xoxo jillian:: stop by! i'm hosting a jewelry giveaway

Robin @ our semi organic life said...

I wish I was wearing that too - I have a skirt from jcrew that exact color!

Haley{PairsandPours} said...

love the top!

Anonymous said...

I am loving those shorts and earrings. Great ensemble!

Andrea said...

Where are the shorts from Rebecca? I'm diggin' the red-orange this summer!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Love those coral shorts!!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the awesome comments, everyone!! And thanks, Julie, for letting me share this outfit today! :)

Andrea - you can find the shorts here: http://www.boutique1.com/index.php/cotton-tab-shorts-16.html :)

Christianna said...

Love, Love, Love those shorts!

Unknown said...

Aw, this outfit is adorable! I love those shorts!

stephanie [the merry way] said...

that bag is just too perfect - wowza. Going to check out her blog now!

Sam W. said...

omg...the bag. must buy it! p.s., how is your trip going, lady?!

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

I really wanted that bag to be a surprise great deal. And I first I thought I read the number $48 when I clicked on the link...then I scrolled over to $483. Oh well. Cute picks though!

Amber said...

this would be a crazy cute outfit, love those shorts

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!