Travel Essentials :: Jillian :: Cornflake Dreams

Monday, June 20, 2011

First on my list of fantastic, over-the-top, amazing guest posters in Jillian from cornflake dreams. She has a list of travel must haves that I will definitely be taking some notes from for my 10 hour flights to and from Greece and Turkey!

hi there! it's jillian from cornflake dreams and one of my favorite things to do is travel. i am a big planner and i usually have all my trips mapped out weeks (more like months) in advance. it's no surprise that i also like to be prepared for the actual traveling part! i get bored pretty quickly...especially on long plane rides so it's important to be prepared! here are my travel essentials::



metallic passport holder $53, sac blanket & pillow $23, ipad $499, guilty pleasure magazines, a tote bag $20, ipod shuffle $50 , nalgene water bottle $7.50 - mix with crystal light on the go (wild strawberry w/caffeine) instead of soda and a quick snack- nature valley chewy trail mix bars are the best. 


a huge thank you to julie for inviting me to guest post while she is on vacation. for even more travel, design and fashion inspiration stop by cornflake dreams anytime! 

what are your travel essentials? 

xo, 
jillian

10 comments:

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I have to travel with a pashmina. If My neck and shoulders are warm, I'm warm. Also, a friend. I love traveling buddies. My husband is my absolute favorite person in the world to travel with because he's just as adventurous as I am! :)

Sarah said...

I'm loving the gray passport case and the & bag =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the bag and the passport case! And of course, I don't go anywhere without People and InStyle! :)

Rebecca said...

Love the tote bag!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh, I'm such a planner-my carry on bag is practically a science! 2 books, in case the first is terrible, iPhone loaded with movies and tv shows I've been meaning to watch, an eye mask to encourage naps and a few munchies in case you can't hunt down anything to eat on the plane!

Hope you're having a wonderful trip so far!

sarahbear said...

Loving the passport case! Trail mix, ipad/ipod/iphone, trashy magazines and a pillow are definitely on my travel list, too! Add a glass of wine and I can be happy for hours on a plane :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

definite essentials for travel! wish owned an ipad for an even greater entertainment on the plane!

Unknown said...

Love this list...my own would be very similar :) In addition, it has become a tradition for me to have a bloody mary before every flight...i used to have a fear of flying so it would help to calm my nerves & now that I am not afraid to fly...well, it is just kind of my thing :) xoxoxo

corey @ Learning Patience said...

The IPad is a MUST --the battery lasts forever and it so light and thin! Enjoying your blog - found it thru Mingle Monday!

Suzzie Vehrs said...

I have so many many essentials. Conditioner is a big one, the hotel hair products just don't cut it. lol.

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!