Weekend Highlights

Monday, June 13, 2011




::Friday::

- Bring your sister to work day - 

- Pineapple teriyaki burgers at The Counter -

- Chocolate malts split 50/50 -

-  Food Coma - 



::Saturday::

- Woke up at 5:50 to be ready for my 8:00 am test -

- Googled best breakfast to eat before a big test - made myself some eggs -

- checked my email and realized my test was actually at 1:30 pm -

- went back to sleep for three hours - 

- ate a second breakfast sitting in the sun (photo above) - 

- took a 4 hour, 7 essay test - 

- ate massive amounts of Italian food -

- More dexter -



::Sunday::

- Got a three hour tour of church we are getting married - 

- crepes for lunch -

- slept in the car all the way back from the city -

- beginning the daunting task of deciding what to pack for my trip -



12 comments:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Wow!! lots of test taking!! what did you take?
sounds like a yummy weekend to me! pineapple teriyaki burgers, chocolate malt, and Italian food! I can understand the food coma! ;)

i had a little recap of my weekend on my post today..thought of how you do this..props to Julie ;) (mines not as great as yours though-I think I'll stick to images..haha)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

sounds like a busy weekend! glad you got that big test out of the way:) good luck packing! xo jillian:: ps im hosting a judy kaufmann print giveaway!

Rebecca said...

mm, that breakfast looks good :)

natasha {schue love} said...

Great weekend...I want crepes please! Good luck with packing! It's going to be an amazing trip!

Sarah said...

Wow, jam packed weekend with lots of good breakfast =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The Counter = Uh-Mazing. Love it. A lot.

Glad you had a good weekend my dear!

xoxo,
Joelle

Something Old, Something New said...

Looks like a busy weekend! That second breakfast is right up my alley!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

wow, busy productive bee!
Don't forget to turn off the iron before leaving...okie

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a wonderful weekend, save that unnecessarily early morning!

Corinna said...

Fun filled, busy weekend. Sounds great!

nicole said...

love the counter ;) and your pics-

Laura Wynn said...

Wow! What a great weekend! (I mean, a test is lame, but now it's over!) Sounds awesome :) ps, thanks for visiting Alternating Layers!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!