Packing Advice :: Haley :: Cardigan Junkie

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today in my line up is a fabulous post from the stylish and savvy Haley from Cardigan Junkie. Her blog is full of style tips and great ways to look fabulous while still saving money, check it out as soon as you are done reading her travel advice here!

Hello! I’m Haley from Cardigan Junkie and I’m so glad to be filling in for Julie while she’s off enjoying the trip of a lifetime! I’m so jealous, but excited to see her photos and hear about the great style she soaked up in Europe.

Speaking of vacations, I recently took a short trip of my own and realized once again how important it is to save room in your suitcase because every bag seems to gain 15 pounds the further you have to carry it. To me, the key is packing versatile dresses that don’t take up much room, and neutral accessories that can go with anything in your bag.

Here are some options I collected to show just what I mean:
Vacation Dresses


My favorite dress is the middle one, since it is unlike any I’ve seen others wear and could work in a restaurant as well as in an antiques market. What is your favorite travel dress?

12 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

Ooo I am loving the striped dress! So so cute!

Gloria said...

those dresses are adorable, and i'm loving those gold shoes as well!

Sarah said...

I love the vintage feel of these outfits.

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

Yea Haley! This week on Love, Julie is like a meeting place of all my favorite bloggers. In the realm of fashion and style, I take any advice that Haley gives!

Unknown said...

Just followed her. She is LOVELY! Thanks Julie :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

A Crimson Kiss said...

Ha-it's true, that luggage gets so much heavier when you're dragging it down the jetway! I love that little ballerina dress!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

This all looks glorious and comfy!!

Unknown said...

Cute dresses! I have a few go to vaca dresses. Very important. In fact I just got back from a 2 week vaca to Europe!

Unknown said...

Great advice! I love travelling in the summer...I pack dresses galore! So easy & lightweight :) I love all the ones you chose! xoxoxo brynn

Anonymous said...

Those dresses are all FABULOUS - but I'm actually loving the striped Madewell dress! May have to swing by there next time I'm at the mall! Great post xoxo

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments, ladies! I loved seeing many of you over at Cardigan Junkie. Happy Friday!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Haley is the best, she always comes up with the most fantastic inspiration boards...so now that I'm all packed, where am I supposed to go?!? (c: I guess I can figure that out along the way, right?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely thoughts, I appreciate them all!